Interested in the Field Technician position?
Here is some more information about the position:
- Experience or knowledge of the electronic security solutions industry, with an understanding of CCTV Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, and Burglar Alarm Systems.
- Ensures that the truck is stocked with adequate inventory.
- Performs work listed on work order and documents all equipment used, work performed and time on the job on the work order.
- Always ensures confidentiality of customer information.
- Must maintain strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Must be able to work on ladders and lifts.
- Ability to work on a team or on an individual project.
- Must be organized, self-driven, and customer service focused.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to diagnose and solve problems effectively.
- Proficiency in Security and Alarm based Applications.
- Must be able to present/maintain a neat appearance/dress
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Willing to Travel
We are offering
- Competitive salaries and compensation packages.
- Salary based on experience
- Paid vacation time.
- Health Insurance Plans.
- Company supplied vehicle, laptop, and phone.
- Continuing education and training opportunities.
- The position is based in Central New Jersey, with work locations in NJ, PA, and NY, and with possible travel at times to other locations
$32.00 – $37.00 per hour
Due to the requirements of many of our customers, we strongly encourage our technicians to be vaccinated for COVID-19