Interested in the Project Manager position?
Here is some more information about the position:
Plans, organizes, directs, and controls project activities required for effective management of electronic security installation projects. Supervises installation labor and sub-contractors. Estimates and prices job charges.
- Five years of experience in the engineering and installation of Electronic Security systems
- Has a strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, relay logic, and operations
- Good subcontracting skills required
- An understanding of job financial reports, and the ability to control costs in the handling of large projects
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls project activities required for effective management of electronic security installation projects
- Supervises installation labor and sub-contractors
- Estimates and prices job charges
- Works with financial, contract management and other management reports and tools to define project problems to assure project profitability
- Is responsible for training and developing employees
- Is responsible for the quality of installation
Due to the requirements of many of our customers, we strongly encourage all our staff to be vaccinated for COVID-19